Here are some solutions that can help 

 

Is there an alternative to a better life?

bipolar test
Have suffered from the steering anyone gives me a potential enemy.
Conclusion posttraumatic shock, depression, bipolarity.

The road to recovery is long and strewn against time and failures. I think each person advances at a different pace, but right now I'm in a maze.

I started writing because I was scared, anxious and I felt alone. But to date there is still no improvement.
Starting from scratch, become invisible, disappear is a desire that matures in me every day.
It is impossible for me to be constantly protected and safe, one way or another I'm vulnerable.

Those we let into our intimacy know what makes us suffer, they know our worst fears.
An advantage in, others argue, and I can not compete against that which seeks to harm me I do not have the strength, and the person there is blood ties!

But there is also the way I run my fragility determines my strengths and my weaknesses.
I know I can not change my past.
Feeling victim is a state of mind.
Never again! This is only a starting point, the aim being to regain my confidence and trust in myself, defend myself against these same demons.

Among the collateral damage of violence, psychological destruction and therefore the loss of confidence in the human being, I thought I could ever grant anyone.
I finally allowed permission to have faith in a person.
For the first time in many years I can say I have an ally, a girlfriend and I trust her.

"Laughter is satanic, it is deeply human. "

"The general public. If the room is bad, he's bored. If the room is good, it's bored. "

"Give all power to the most virtuous man who is, you will soon change your attitude. "

"Life is like a bicycle, it is necessary to advance not to lose balance."

"The only people we need in life are those who need us in their"

"Never forget that when you want something in life, you just have to reach out and take it ..."

                                                                    ****************

bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test 
bipolar medications bipolar medications bipolar medications bipolar medications 

No comments:

Post a Comment