Here are some solutions that can help 

 

Change of life ...

bipolar test
Yes I want to change my life. Another career, another place.

Any change to be reborn , a need.

Trying to leave the past behind me , choking me and my anguish and my present.

My doctor told me that despite everything we are dragging our suitcases that change could not erase everything but could at least help me to move forward. I do not care that it is always possible to go back ! But I still think I am a proud and despite my illness I would not come back , I do not like to admit defeat .

In my current job, my manager told me that I was a person who loved challenges, which had ambition , who could take responsibility and above all perseverance and tenacity .

But I'm afraid while moving slowly . It's not easy to go into a department, a city where no one knows where I decided to practice a profession , or rather a passion.

Education , behavior , babysitting , taxi and dog breeding . And then take pictures, another hobby of these four-legged friends .

While staying in a "family " part if I can . I do not want a large structure. I want to receive dogs to be happy and have time to take care of each according to their need .

I took six months of theory , three weeks of practical training and I have to get my certificate of competency . There must be a session in June, I am eager to be at the same time I fear. Fear of examination , not to have it.

I am looking for right now the name I give to my school (if you have suggestions I 'm all ears ) , I'm working again on my way, I must also see as to make a website, and then there are papers to no end , to establish for the Prefecture and the Department of Veterinary Services .

Finally here the last few days I try to clear my mind and worry about my future there for years I have not thought about me.

I've always lived by persuading me that I had the life I deserve . But the question is why? What harm am I doing? Or is it simply the bipolarity that leaves me like a statue , petrified , and destroys me fast.

Yes I had finally realized that I was sick, and now I want to confront .
Right now I 'm fine , I want , because as I said recently she does not let us!

I will quote the words of Cath : "The sun rises every morning despite the clouds "

I will end with a sentence written in a shrink and that helps me a lot :
"My words will never tortuous because the important thing is to understand what we have and what we are and why come after "
bipolar test

                                                                **********

bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test
bipolar medications bipolar medications bipolar medications bipolar medications bipolar medications 

No comments:

Post a Comment