Here are some solutions that can help 

 

Bipolar and loyalty



Bipolar and loyalty

One day I love you , the next I 'm leaving ...

Is there is an intrinsic link between bipolar and infidelity ?

What I see in fact quite frequently, is that manic eccentricities of all kinds , including sexual , where infidelities Indeed , despite the feelings.
And I confess his infidelities .
This is largely due to the fact that the libido is particularly exacerbated in these phases , and I think I lost all inhibitions , like everything else besides .

So yes I do think that this disease plays tricks at fidelity.

When I say I love you I mean it , or when I make a promise , or I say something I stand .
One thing I hate most is the lies , and it's like a sixth sense , I feel now, after I struggle to continue the conversation, and I emit a lot of reservations about the sincerity of the other . Although this does not prevent me from continuing the adventure.

But when I 'm manic I do not make me aware of what I do and I can say some very inconsistent , even very bad ... I am full of doubt, I do not believe in anyone.
Morbid thoughts with me regularly , the question is, will I ever be either passed to the final act.

In fact , a major problem is that bipolar done often, if not always, by leaving us for what we are: the chronically ill !
But I also understand those who leave us on the edge of the road as our cyclothymia is already unbearable for ourselves , so I guess that can live another.
And I know that I too suffer terribly " hurt " , but how to handle it ?
So the fear of abandonment is still in me and often left to suffer , and lose the person who is dear to me , I leave without looking back .

This is not joy but it is so : our disease is not well cared for , very well accepted , little known by the surroundings , and it destroys me me slowly .

                                                      *******************

bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test
bipolar medications bipolar medications bipolar medications 

No comments:

Post a Comment