Here are some solutions that can help 

 

Bipolar: Loneliness, Fear, Anxiety, Hypersensitivity

bipolar test
These four words are related?

I think so , I think they have their place and inseparable for bipolar , but :

Is loneliness and anxiety that makes you afraid ?

Is anxiety , which one is fear and loneliness that you live ?

Or fear that imprisons us in anguish and loneliness?

Fear , loneliness , anxiety, feelings of emptiness are so when they saw the three at a time in addition to hypersensitivity that accentuates the evil being, how can we read on the site " aufeminin.com " :


" Bipolar or perverse personalities: flee and never return , the only solution

Hello , I already posted my story on this forum, just a warning to all those who say " oh go one more effort , it can not be that bad , things may change ... " . Bipolar or perverse is a HANDLER , everything he does is by strategy , whatever you do , whatever your kind intentions, ALWAYS return against you and the situation you find yourself in a m ... not possible, completely trapped and exhausted ... Flee, flee , flee and do not hesitate to drop at least handrails every violence, there will be a record of your ordeal , if we tell you that you have not done anything and besides, it will be your fault ! Even if you like it, you say they do not feel love (even though it looks like ) is only mental manipulation to enable them to vampirize you and destroy you. Burn bridges , even friendly relations are impossible , put a lot of barriers for protection you out of trouble ... Good luck , this kind of people are parasites , worse than ticks, and leave terrible scars on their victims . "

That answer ..

HANDLER ?

I rather someone that can handle such a puppet , he just pull a string that I take the proposed direction. And no matter if the road is chaotic or not.

STRATEGIC ?

Unable to build, define, so it is already difficult in my mind to understand me , to be stable with cyclothymia myself .

VIOLENT ?

Yes and no, not in words but in actions or written when I am in the depressive phase , I know I hurt with my words . The problem is that I can not control , fear of abandonment settles and I see everything in black .

LOVE, FRIENDSHIP ?

I will give my life for these feelings without either I could forward !
Need to love and feel love is too much to ask ...

Vampirize , DESTROY ?

Vampirize , manipulate, kill , break , demolish, destroy , devalue ...
Are verbs that are part of my life as I saw in my heart every day , it is my daily feelings as bipolar .

PARASITES ?

Person who lives in idleness at the expense of others or society!
A strong word , violent, which leaves me speechless .


What does he think the views of "normal" people touch me , vex me , isolate me a little more.

Do I have a future outside of the " confinement, my house already looks like a prison I do not go by need (shopping, walking the dog, psychological and day hospital) .

Should we put the pole in a psychiatric hospital ?
We are dangerous to our surroundings?
We are psychopaths ?

                                                      *****************

bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test bipolar test 
bipolar medications bipolar medications bipolar medications bipolar medications bipolar medications bipolar medications 

No comments:

Post a Comment